Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Lucky Girl...

Over the past couple weeks at home I have had an amazing amount of support from family and friends. I can't tell you what a blessing it is to have so many people praying for me, sending me funny emails and voicemails (since I'm not good at answering the phone anymore), sending me books, movies (Liz and Ryan), beautiful scarfs (Belinda and mom) snacks which got me through many a pout session (WCMC office), teddy bears and more beautiful flowers (see pictures below) and sticking by me during a very difficult time when I KNOW I'm at my worst.

I just wanted to thank all of you again for being so patient, motivating and thoughtful.

The Finley Family sent me beautiful flowers...thank you so much for thinking of me!













Dipak, a good friend from work, sent me the greenery he promised! :)










The Tinevez family (Brigitte, Paul, Noah, Sam, Ben and Justin) sent me a gorgeous arrangement of flowers...don't let the fact I'm in the picture take away from how beautiful these were! :)

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Yes, those are the best looking flowers in the world ;)
Always by your side,
JF.........