Monday, March 10, 2008

Big Weekend

This past weekend Josh made a detour to the Birmingham airport to pick up Craig and Jos (my brother and sister-in-law) who came in town for a visit. The whole family spent some time in the kitchen on Saturday making dinner...yes, even me. Thanks auntie Brigitte for the great recipe!

Craig, Jos and Bernie will be running in the Boston Marathon in a couple weeks and although I would love to go I'm not entirely sure I can get around enough to head up there...especially with all the crowds and people. The real reason I'm not going is because Craig kept stealing my crutches this weekend and poking me with them. Oh the joys of having an older brother! ;)

Also this weekend my roommate and great friend Ramsey got engaged. Congratulations to Rebecca and Ramsey!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,

Replied to your email. Got an out of office so I don't know if you got my reply. Anyway, glad you had a great weekend! I got my wedding dress!! It's the single most gorgeous dress the world has ever seen. Ironically, it's everything I said I never wanted and when I put it on *at my Mothers suggestion* it was suddenly everything I always wanted. Funny how the world works...and Mommas!

Hope you're well!
Monica